KPR YOUNG ANAESTHESIOLOGIST AWARD – 2023
INDIAN SOCIETY OF ANAESTHESIOLOGISTS
KERALA STATE CHAPTER
Applications are invited from Anaesthesiologists who are life members of ISA and working in India for the KPR YOUNG ANAESTHESIOLOGIST AWARD -2023 instituted in memory of late Dr K.P. Ramachandran, the doyen of Anaesthesiology.
1. Should be within 10 years after the post graduate qualification.
2. Should be a life member of ISA.
1. Research and publication in the field of anaesthesia and allied specialties.
2. Academic and professional achievements
3. Contributions to ISA
4. Contributions to Social and Public cause
1. Cash award of Rupees twenty thousand, citation and medal
2. Presentation of his/her major research work during the 47th Annual Conference of ISA Kerala State to be held at Al Saj Convention Centre, Trivandrum in October 2023
3. TA (II tier AC train fare by the shortest route) and local hospitality for the presentation will be provided.
The application including detailed CV with reprints/copies of publications and other supporting documents should reach the Co-ordinator on or before 31st August 2023 as both email and surface mail at the following address.
(Please email the undersigned on details of how to draft your application)
Please send by post only (Regular or registered or speed post). Do not send by courier
Co-Ordinator, KPR Endowment,
Treasurer, ISA Kerala State
Professor in Anaesthesiology
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute of Medical Sciences and Technology,
Trivandrum, Kerala. Pin -695011
Contact - Mobile No. 9847280218