KPR YOUNG ANAESTHESIOLOGIST AWARD – 2020
INDIAN SOCIETY OF ANAESTHESIOLOGISTS
KERALA STATE CHAPTER
Invites applications / nominations from Anesthesiologists working in India for the KPR YOUNG ANAESTHESIOLOGIST AWARD – 2020 instituted in memory of late Dr K.P. Ramachandran, the doyen of Anaesthesiology.
- Should be within 10 years after the post graduate qualification
- Should be a life member of ISA.
- Research & Publications in the field of anaesthesia & allied specialties. Please mention PubMed indexed and not indexed publications separately. When quoting your published titles, please make sure there are no errors (including spelling)
- Academic and Professional achievements
- Contributions to ISA
- Contributions to Social and Public causes
THE AWARD CARRIES
- 1.Cash award of Rs. 20,000/- (Rupees Twenty thousand)
- Citation and medal (will be presented during the Annual Kerala State Conference).
- Presentation of his/her major research work at the 44th Kerala State Annual Conference to be held from 16th – 18th October 2020 at Thodupuzha, Kerala.
- TA (II tier AC train fare by the shortest route) and local hospitality for the presentation will be provided.
- The application including detailed CV with reprints/copies of publications and other supporting documents should reach the Co-ordinator on or before 31st July 2020 as both email and surface mail in the following address.(Please email the undersigned on details of how to draft your application)
- Please send by post only (Regular or registered or speed post). Do not send by courier
Co-ordinator, KPR Endowment,
Treasurer, ISA Kerala State Chapter
Secretary ISA Trivandrum Branch,
Professor in Anaesthesiology
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute of Medical Sciences and Technology,
Trivandrum, Kerala. Pin -695011
Contact - Mobile No. 9847280218,