KPR YOUNG ANAESTHESIOLOGIST AWARD – 2022
INDIAN SOCIETY OF ANAESTHESIOLOGISTS
KERALA STATE CHAPTER
Applications are invited from Anaesthesiologists who are life members of ISA and working in India for the KPR YOUNG ANAESTHESIOLOGIST AWARD -2022 instituted in memory of late Dr K.P. Ramachandran, the doyen of Anaesthesiology.
- Should be within 10 years after the post graduate qualification
- Should be a life member of ISA.
- Research & Publications in the field of anaesthesia & allied specialties. Please mention PubMed indexed and not indexed publications separately. When quoting your published titles, please make sure there are no errors (including spelling)
- Academic and Professional achievements
- Contributions to ISA
- Contributions to Social and Public causes
THE AWARD CARRIES
- Cash award of Rs. 20,000/- (Rupees Twenty thousand)
- Citation and medal
- Presentation of his/her major research work during one of the meetings of ISA Kerala State Chapter
- TA (II tier AC train fare by the shortest route) and local hospitality for the presentation will be provided.
The application including detailed CV with reprints/copies of publications and other supporting documents should reach the Co-ordinator on or before 30th September 2022 as both email and surface mail at the following address. (Please email the undersigned on details of how to draft your application)
Please send by post only (Regular or registered or speed post). Do not send by courier
Co-ordinator, KPR Endowment,
Treasurer, ISA Kerala State
Professor in Anaesthesiology
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute of Medical Sciences and Technology,
Trivandrum, Kerala. Pin -695011
Contact - Mobile No. 9847280218,