KPR YOUNG ANAESTHESIOLOGIST AWARD – 2017
INDIAN SOCIETY OF ANAESTHESIOLOGISTS
KERALA STATE CHAPTER
Invites applications / nominations from Anesthesiologists working in India for the KPR YOUNG ANAESTHESIOLOGIST AWARD – 2017 instituted in memory of late Dr K.P. Ramachandran, the doyen of Anaesthesiology.
1. Should be within 10 years after the post graduate qualification.
(Certificate from the HOD and copy of the MD/DA/DNB certificate)
2. Should be a life member of ISA.
1. Research & Publications in the field of anaesthesia & allied specialties
2. Academic and Professional achievements
3. Contributions to ISA
4. Contributions to Social and Public causes
THE AWARD CARRIES
1. Cash award of Rs. 20,000/- (Rupees Twenty thousand)
2. Citation and medal (will be presented during the Annual Kerala State Conference).
3. Presentation of his/her major research work at the 41st Kerala State Annual Conference to be held from 13nth – 15nth October at Kozhikode, Kerala.
4. TA (II tier AC train fare by the shortest route) and local hospitality for the presentation will be provided.
The application including detailed CV with reprints/copies of publications and other supporting documents should reach the Co-ordinator on or before 31st July 2017 as both email and surface mail in the following address.
Co-ordinator, KPR Endowment, Past Treasurer - ISA Kerala State Chapter
Professor in Anaesthesiology
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute of Medical Sciences and Technology,
Medical College Campus,
Trivandrum, Kerala. Pin -695011